Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

Once a fortnight we set a new challenge which will begin on a Sunday and close at midday on the Saturday before the next challenge. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted separately on Sunday just before the new challenge is posted so scroll down to check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 15 June 2014

Reminder Challenge #12 - It is a Quirky Fairy World (Recipe challenge)

Hi, this is me again (Doris) to reminder you about our new challenge, and us you know, this time we are asking you about your Quirky Fairy World, using the next Recipe Challenge. 

CHANGE TO CHALLENGE: you simply need to include one of the items from the fairy ring and a fairy to enter our challenge!




Let me tell you about the prizes. Our great sponsor: 




1st Prize is 4 digital images of your choice Crackerbox Palace
2nd Prize is 3 digital images of your choice from Crackerbox Palace
3rd Prize is 2 digital images of your choice from Crackerbox Palace

You can just choose from the rubber stamps and they will be made into digital images for you.

Come with me to see what our Guest Designer and DT has for us this week

GUEST DESIGNERS




I love this image, again I wanted to create a dreamy scene.  I printed the Sleeping Faery Dreama and Cloud digis on to acetate and coloured with markers.  I also used sparkle on the wings, glitter glue to write the Faery Tales sentiment and gems on the dress.

DESIGN TEAM

will be along later...

MONICA
For my card I used the "Sleeping Faerie Dreama" digi provided by our sponsor. For the upper part of the car, I made a sun, mixing different pattern papers and added some clouds. For the down part, I continue mixing pattern papers, to set the fairy and finally added the sentiment "Live in the sunshine". To color my fairy I used Spectrum Noir pens.


KAREN
This is Karen's last challenge with us, and we would like to thank her for being on the team and making some lovely examples.

 I chose Sleeping Fairy Dreama as my final fairy image!  She has been spreading her fairy dust all night and she is taking a well-deserved nap in the warm sunshine, under the Happy Sun.   These digital images are from our wonderful sponsor, Crackerbox Palace!  The sentiment was printed using the free font, The Blue Cabin.  The images were colored with Copics and for Dreama's  wings I used G00 and covered them with Crystal Stickles.  I used Sun, Sentiment, and Sparkles from the Fairy Ring to complete my card.  Thanks again for allowing me to be your Guest Designer!

I used Fairy Constance, and Stars, and the stars have Flitter Flakes on them for sparkle. Then the sentiment which is by Cherry Pie and seemed to be the perfect one to use! The background is starry card matted on holographic silver for more sparkle!

To reminder today, I used this pretty fairy: Fayette, which I painted using Spectrum Noir. As elements of the recipe I used the sun, the sentiment, the sparkles and of course the fairy. I want to say this is my last proposal as DT here at Quirky Crafts Challenge and I am very grateful for the time that this was my weekend house.

To enter the challenge link your project HERE


Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for having me as Guest Designer these last four challenges! I have love this experience and have been inspired by all the awesome projects from the GT and those entering the challenges!

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.