Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

Once a fortnight we set a new challenge which will begin on a Sunday and close at midday on the Saturday before the next challenge. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted separately on Sunday just before the new challenge is posted so scroll down to check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Thursday, 19 June 2014

Change to challenge #12 - now you only need a fairy and one item from the fairy ring!

We think we have made this challenge a little too hard for you all this time, so there is a last minute change to the rules!

Now you only need to pick one item from the fairy ring and use a fairy, I hope you will all be able to join in the fun!

Here is the Fairy Ring again to remind you:



To enter the challenge link your project HERE.

Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Cassy for the invite I made it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Cazzy. Thank you for the comment on my blog. I unfortunately didn't read it until it was too late. I see a DT member of mine did. Anyway, this gave me a chance to put you on my challenge list because I didn't even know you were here. So, that was great for me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.